Audit Project Leader
Consultant Melina Kayila
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-13 banking Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A dynamic and innovative group active in the banking sector is on the recruit for a Audit Project Leader. Based in Brussels, you will be the primarily responsible for overseeing audit execution and managing the audit pipeline.
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, as a Audit Project Leader some of your primary responsibilities will include:
- Identify existing and emerging risk/ control themes.
- Contribute to Constructing Universe and development of the annual plan.
- Begin developing subject matter expertise (SME).
- Prepares documents and reports that are "client ready."
- Lead testing of financial, operational and other processes as per Audit plans and methodologies. Engages in Continuous Monitoring activities.
- Use knowledge of financial institutions and all applicable regulatory requirements on a day to day basis. Serves as an internal expert on complex Audit topics.
- Develop relationships with the Audit Project Leader and/or audit management, other Audit associates, and clients.
As an ideal candidate you have a bachelor or master degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
Minimum of 5 to 7 years of total work experience is required for this position with prior experience in Financial Audit within a banking environment and/or the Market product knowledge. Ability to audit and process security finance/lending/trading etc.
Knowledge of English is a must coupled. Experience and/or specialist skills in technology (e.g. ability to work with macro, data analytics, etc.) will be seen as a competitive advantage.
If your background includes understanding of the applied and interpretation of analytics results for Audit, critical thinking and problem solving, this Audit Project Leader job is something for you.