Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 28 September 2018 2018-09-282018-11-27 financial-services Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A global leading company is now looking for an IT Auditor to reinforce its audit department located in Liège. In this role, you will evaluate the good function, the effectiveness and the efficiency of the internal control.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, the IT Auditor’s main responsibilities are:
- You are providing guidance on IT risk management matters, particularly on application and infrastructure security
- You are in charge of a first analysis of the risk in order to select the processes to audit;
- You are acting as a partner of the department that you audit, helping them to find solutions to avoid risks in the future;
- You prepare the audit program according to the annual plan and the organisation’s strategy;
- You write the audit reports at the end of the assignment including the diagnostic and technical, functional, organisational and economical recommendations that add value to the company;
- You ensure the follow-up of the interventions reporting;
- You identify the financial risks in the company on a regular basis and identify and evaluate the risk management in order to inform and advise the management.
The ideal candidate holds a master degree in finance, economics or IT and has already a successful experience of at least 5 years experience in a similar role or in a role within the IT department of a company. You are fluent in French or Dutch and have a good level in the other national language.
Are you flexible and able to work independently ? If you are assertive and a strong negotiator, this role of IT Auditor is a great opportunity for you. Send your application today.