Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 09 April 20192019-04-09 2019-06-08 science-and-research Brussels Brussels BE EUR 50000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
An international company active in the chemical sector and located in Brussels is on a look out for an Internal Auditor. The Internal Auditor will participate in the different audit engagement steps for various business processes throughout the organization, including corporate business functions and manufacturing plants across Global Business Units.
As the Internal Auditor, you report directly to the LATAM & EMEA Internal Audit Manager and your main responsibilities include:
- You identify the risks related to the audited entity and define the audit approach;
- You verify the knowledge, understanding and application of Group policies and procedures;
- You perform tests to ensure that risk mitigating controls are effective and assess the potential risks associated with inefficiency or lack of controls;
- You issue recommendations and validate the adequacy of corrective action plans proposed by the auditees;
- You contribute to the dissemination of good practices across the Group;
- You participate actively to projects led by the department.
The ideal candidate for this position holds a bachelor or master’s degree in Business Engineering. A MBA would be considered as a plus. Completion of internship abroad or study abroad program is a strong asset. You have around 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience in a “Big Four” audit firm (exposure to manufacturing industry strongly preferred) and/or in Internal Audit of an industrial company.
Fluent in English, you have a strong IT acumen. Knowledge of any other language will be considered as an asset.
If you have independent thinking skills, professional maturity, and work ethic to perform assignments accurately and with due care, do not hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity.