IT Internal Auditor
Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 10 July 20192019-07-10 2019-09-08 automotive Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3800 4300 4300 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading company active in the automotive sector is now looking for an IT Internal Auditor for its office based in Brussels. In this position, you will have a varied spectrum of tasks and will work in a motivating and encouraging environment.
As IT Internal Auditor of the information systems, you will work together with the Secretary General and the Information Security Officer of the Group.
- You elaborate a plan of the annual audit of ITGC (IT general controls) on the Benelux level. The plan must cover the main IT risks for the Group in line with the overall audit strategy;
- You solve problems related to the security of information systems and provide advice, assistance, information, as well as recommendations;
- You are a key player in the areas of compliance (personal data protection ("GDPR"), laws linked to e-signature … ) and provide guidance from an IT perspective;
- You improve the IT expertise and information systems auditing practices across all information flows;
- You prepare reports on the topics mentioned above to the Secretary General and to the Information Security Officer and, on an ad hoc basis, to senior management.
The ideal candidate for the position of the IT Internal Auditor holds a master’s degree in a Finance related field and has at least 2 to 3 years of relevant professional experience.
Fluent in French and English, you have a strong knowledge of Dutch.
If you have a strong team spirit, you are flexible and analytical and have excellent reasoning skills, do not hesitate to apply for this outstanding opportunity.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.