Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Job Ref 1511472/001
Date posted 13 September 2022brussels banking-financial-services/audit 2022-09-13 2022-11-12 transport-and-rail Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A company active in the transportation, e-commerce and business services sector is currently looking to hire an Auditor to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in audit, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in it.
Your main responsibilities as the new Auditor will include:
- Acting as a technical expert on complex and specialist subjects. Supporting management with the analysis, interpretation and application of complex information, contributing to the achievement of divisional and corporate goals. Supporting or leading projects by area of expertise.
- Sourcing data and information from internal or external stakeholders as required. Conducting systematic in-depth research and analysis into issues of varying complexity within area of technical specialism. Initiating, defining and leading the development and the communication of effective reports to key stakeholders, including executive/senior management.
- Developing and maintaining expert knowledge in relevant company’s principles, processes, tools and best practices; current and forthcoming external requirements (can include Country/US/EMEA regulations) and current/emerging market trends and practices within area of expertise. Providing expert advice proactively and on request, which may include advising on appropriate solution for complex or unique issues. Sharing knowledge with peers and management.
- Developing, recommending and executing tools and processes to assist in the achievement of goals within area of expertise. Applying diverse but structured tools to achieve results or develop new or enhanced services. Developing and delivering trainings within area of expertise.
- Demonstrating understanding of factors influencing goal achievement, communicating to key stakeholders and securing commitment. Developing and presenting business or project plans to management. Contributing to the review of business cases/plans.
- Designing process improvements, systems developments or the implementation of best practice within area of expertise. You may be involved in supporting management in the completion of processes within area of expertise.
- Proactively identifying and analysing risks, opportunities and constraints within area of expertise. Evaluating and presenting recommendations and actions, to support decision making by management.
- Leading and/or contributing to the implementation of actions to ensure results are realised.
- Leading projects and initiatives, which may be cross functional and involving internal and external experts. Completing post-implementation review to identify lessons learned and recommending corrective actions.
- Ensuring on-going compliance with defined company’s processes and procedures, relevant legislation and external regulations, and predefined agreements. You may include review of policies or standards to ensure compliance or design of new policies/ standards if appropriate. May complete department level audit and notifying management of any non-compliance issues as they arise.
- Building and developing effective relationships with key stakeholders, including externally, in order to influence optimal business decisions. You may act as a local point of contact for corporate level or represent the company in external organisations.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or related field.
- You are a part qualified as a Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or equivalent, or part qualified as CPA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent
- You have 3 years of relevant experience in Audit, external audit, public accounting, finance, and consulting and or information systems
- You are fluent in English and French
- Thanks to your expertise you are analytical and numerical minded
- You have good presentation skills and feel able to take the lead
- Through your previous experience you have built interpersonal, judgment & decision-making abilities
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining an international and dynamic environment and have a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this Auditor position.
Not the job you were looking for. Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 19 September 2022A growing company active in the Insurance sector is currently looking to hire an Insurance Direct Sales Manager to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in Insurance and Retail, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role within the Group and reinforce the direct sales team.
Salary: Attractive salaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 15 September 2022A growing company active in the Corporate Banking sector is currently looking to hire an Assistant Relationship Manager to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in Corporate Banking and commercial affinities, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role and provide day-today support to your team.
Salary: Attracive salaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 14 September 2022A growing InsurTech company is currently looking to hire a Compliance Officer to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in Compliance and within the Insurance sector, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in its expansion and work closely with many different parts of the group.
Salary: Attractive Salary and BenefitsLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 22 August 2022A growing company active in the Insurance sector is currently looking to hire a Claims Handler: Legal Aid & Bodily Injuries to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in the Insurance sector, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role within the Claims-Legal protection department.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 08 September 2022An international company active in the wholesale sector is currently looking to hire a Group Senior Accountant to join their offices in Brussels.