Principal Compliance Manager
Consultant Melina Kayila
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-03-30 banking Brussels Brussels BE EUR 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A leading company active in the banking sector is now seeking a Principal Compliance Manager for its office based in Brussels.
As Principal Compliance Manager, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Identify, assess and monitor compliance risks
- Set up and maintain an efficient regulatory watch function and keep abreast of new regulatory developments that will have an impact on the bank
- Monitor the bank’s compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Draft and review policies and procedures related to compliance activities and ensure that the bank’s compliance framework remains align with regulatory requirements and industry best practices
- Provide guidance and support to staff regarding compliance activities, issues, laws and regulations
You have a Master degree in Law or equivalent. You possess at least 5 years of experience in a compliance function in the European banking sector, with knowledge in areas such as MiFID, Data Protection, AML, etc. Trade Finance knowledge would be a plus.
The ideal candidate is fluent in English and French.
If you are adaptable, flexible, with excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of integrity and sound judgement, then apply for this position of Principal Compliance Manager.