Chief Business Officer
Consultant Aline Lewy
Date posted 01 February 2019 2019-02-012019-04-02 financial-services Arlon Luxembourg BE EUR 125000 126000 126000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
An Asian global company active in the Financial Services sector is now looking for a Chief Business Officer for its office based in Luxembourg. In this role, you will be responsible for the general management with specialty in team building and business development.
Your key responsibilities as a Chief Business Officer are:
- Own the strategy of identifying, structuring and executing partnerships for the next wave of growth in Europe.
- Lead collaboration with Product Management, Sales, and Marketing Teams to define and communicate the Company
- Build and maintain a productive and efficient team with the highest level of professionalism and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Support the project management of new product launches, ensuring compliance with local rules and regulations
- Manage working relationships with relevant regulatory bodies, and liaise with regulators, auditors and banking partners.
- Manage competition and threats in the business with constant evaluation of strategic priorities
The ideal Chief Business Officer has a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role. Excellent knowledge of Luxembourg and/or E.U. regulations related to Payment Institutions is a must. Fluency in English is required, and good skills in either Luxembourgish, German, French, or Chinese are preferred.
If you are pro-active, dynamic and you would like to work in a rapidly-growing international company, this challenging opportunity awaits for your application.