Chief Compliance Officer
Consultant Aline Lewy
Date posted 01 February 2019 2019-02-012019-04-02 financial-services Arlon Luxembourg BE EUR 125000 126000 126000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
An Asian global company active in the Financial Services sector is now looking for a Chief Compliance Officer for its office based in Luxembourg. In this role, you will be responsible for the company.
Your key responsibilities as a Chief Compliance Officer are:
- Identify, assess and manage compliance risks across business activities in Europe.
- Advise Management and train staff on new regulatory developments, and recommend appropriate policies, procedures and internal controls accordingly.
- Develop and implement compliance policies and procedures.
- Implementation, review and promotion of the company
- Participate in the analysis of new products and initiative to ensure compliance risk management.
- Manage working relationships with the CSSF and other relevant regulatory bodies, and liaise with regulators, auditors and banking partners.
The ideal Chief Compliance Officer has a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role in compliance. Excellent knowledge of Luxembourg and E.U. regulations, including data privacy laws and AML/CTF requirements is a must. Fluency in English is required, and good skills in either Luxembourgish, German, French, or Chinese are preferred.
If you are pro-active, dynamic and you would like to work in a rapidly-growing international company, this challenging opportunity awaits for your application.