Consultant Melina Kayila
Date posted 16 September 20192019-09-16 2019-11-15 financial-services Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3500 4500 4500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international company active in the investment management sector and based in the Brussels region is currently looking to recruit a Compliance Officer to fill-in a newly created position. As the new Compliance Officer, you will ensure that the operations and business transactions follow all relevant legal and internal rules.
Some of the main responsibilities of the Compliance Officer will include:
- You develop and implement an effective legal compliance program;
- You create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them;
- You draft and revise company policies;
- You proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses;
- You educate and train employees on regulations and business practices;
- You address employee concerns or questions on legal compliance;
- You keep abreast of internal standards and business goals.
The ideal candidate holds a university degree in a relevant field and has at least 3 years of proven professional experience as a Compliance Officer. You have experience in risk management, you have knowledge of legal requirements and controls and you are familiar with investments and controls. Relevant professional certification will be considered as a plus.
You are fluent in English and have a solid knowledge of French and/or Dutch.
If you have excellent communication skills and strong business acumen, you are a great team player who pays attention to details, and you are ready for a new challenge, do not hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.