IFRS Reporting Expert
Consultant Melina Kayila
Date posted 27 November 20192019-12-04 2020-01-26 insurance Brussels Brussels BE EUR 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A company active in the insurance sector based in Brussels is currently looking for an IFRS Reporting Expert to reinforce the team.
As IFRS Reporting Expert, your main responsibilities include:
- You will produce and validate the monthly & quarterly internal management reports to the Board, on reporting segment and consolidated level.
- You will analyse and produce the external financial reporting and provide the financials to the Group in their external communications
- You will ensure that the financial reporting is correct and complete and delivered within the deadlines.
- You will answer the reporting questions from the management, internal clients as well as the external national & international regulators.
- You will liaise with stakeholders involved in the reporting process (Group Risk, Tax, General Secretary, Performance Management…)
- You will stay up-to-date on IAS/IFRS financial reporting requirements by identifying changes and evolutions impacting the Group
- You will participate in various reporting projects
The ideal candidate has a bachelor or a master’s degree in Finance or Business Administration and at least 3 years of relevant experience in the banking or insurance sector. You have a good knowledge of IFRS.
You are fluent in French and English, Dutch is a plus.
You are highly motivated, a team-player but also capable of working independently. If you want to join a stimulating environment, send us your application for this IFRS Reporting Expert position today.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.