Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Adrien Clar
Job Ref 1650482/001
Date posted 13 July 2022brussels banking-financial-services/compliance 2022-07-13 2022-09-11 insurance Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international company active in the insurance sector is currently looking to hire a Compliance Officer to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your proven experience in the financial services, you will carry out the company’s compliance plan to ensure compliance with requirements and standards under applicable regulations.
Your main responsibilities as the new Compliance Officer will include:
- Support the development, delivery and implementation of the group in Brussels’ strategy for the management and mitigation of regulatory and compliance risk.
- Take ownership as required in the development of policies to address applicable regulatory requirements.
- Act as a centre of expertise in sharing knowledge of requirements and compliance risk and,
- where appropriate, delivering appropriate training to management and staff.
- Monitor the company’s adherence to policies to provide assurance that Company is compliant
- with Solvency II, Belgian, EU and UK regulations.
- Conduct compliance reviews to assess whether Company policies have been appropriately implemented and compliance risk managed to an effective level.
- Work in partnership with the group’s Brussels branch office colleagues to ensure compliance in the branch offices.
- Identifying, monitoring, assessing and managing compliance risks and requirements including,
- for example, in respect of external reporting and of GDPR.
- Handling day-to-day compliance queries relating to NBB and FSMA Conduct of Business Rules, Money Laundering, Complaints and Training and Competence.
- Undertake the monitoring and analysis of current regulatory requirements and applying them appropriately to the business.
- Promote and engender a strong compliance culture throughout the organisation through the
- drafting of Compliance Communications and updates.
- You have experience in the financial services’ regulatory environment
- You are fluent in English; knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus
- You have knowledge of Solvency II
- You have knowledge of financial and business processes in the insurance industry
- You are acquainted with the corporate governance principles and structures
- You are able to lead projects and initiatives
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining a dynamic and proactive team with an international work environment speaks to you, then apply for this Compliance Officer position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: Attractive salaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 10 August 2022A company active in the Insurance sector is currently looking to hire a Legal Counsel Corporate Administration to join their offices in Brussels. As the new Legal Counsel Corporate Administration, you will be a part of the legal department of a stimulating company, where you will act as an ambassador for external parties as notaries, company lawyers and shareholders.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 02 August 2022A leading company active in the insurance and reinsurance market is currently looking to hire a Head of Corporate Strategy & Company Secretary to join their offices in Brussels.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 28 July 2022A company active in the Insurance sector is currently looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in finance and in audit, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in it.
Salary: Attractive salaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 13 July 2022A company active in the Insurance sector is currently looking to hire a Senior Financial Controller to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in insurance and in finance, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in it.
Salary: Attractive salaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 04 July 2022A company active in the insurance sector is currently looking to hire a Life Insurance Policy expert to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in life insurance and supplementary pension, you will play a key role within the company.