Deputy Head of Compliance
Salary attractive salary
Consultant Stephen Fournier
Job Ref 1794442/001
Date posted 15 December 2022brussels banking-financial-services/compliance 2023-01-26 2023-02-13 banking Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A growing company active in the Banking sector is currently looking to hire a Deputy Head of Compliance to join their offices in Brussels.
Thanks to your experience in Banking & Finance, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role within the company.
Your main responsibilities as the new Deputy Head of Compliance will include:
- Maintain a comprehensive program for compliance, risk controls, and reviews throughout the organization to ensure company-wide compliance with banking laws and any regulatory matters in the scope of the Compliance function.
- Recommend, develop, and implement changes to existing and proposed procedures, policies, and programs, oversee revision, reparation and dissemination of new and updated compliance standards and procedures.
- Follow the regulatory and legal developments governing regulatory compliance.
- Provide advice, guidance and insight to management and staff regarding new/emerging compliance issues.
- Consult and guide the company in establishment of controls to mitigate compliance risk.
- Provide assistance to management and staff in the formulation of forms and disclosure documents for compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Identify and communicate need for compliance education programs and oversee the development and implementation of compliance training for all staff members.
- You have a masters’ degree or equivalent by experience in Law, Business Administration or Risk Management
- You have at least 4 years of experience in banking in a compliance role, with an extensive knowledge, experience and understanding of banking operations, finance and the banking sector
- You have a strong knowledge of banking laws and regulations. An expertise with compliance risk management in Banking-as-a-service would be a plus
- Digital banking and B2B knowledge is considered an asset
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French with a passive command of the second language
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills as well as effective written and verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational skill
- Ability to work autonomously
- Great organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Ability to work well independently as well as on a team
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential matters and information
- Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining an international and dynamic environment and have a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this Deputy Head of Compliance position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: Attractive salary and benefitsLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 23 January 2023A company active in the banking sector is currently looking to hire a Product Manager Mortgages to join their offices in Brussels.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 10 January 2023A company active in the Banking sector is currently looking to hire an Associate/VP Infrastructure Sector to join their offices in Brussels. You will be part of the infrastructure sector team and cover infrastructure funds, infrastructure companies as well as contractors active in infrastructure projects.
Salary: Attractive salaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 21 December 2022A fast-growing company active in the Banking sector is currently looking to hire a Finance Analyst to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in Finance, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in the expanding of its business activities.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 22 February 2022A company active in the asset management sector is currently looking to hire a Senior PDRA Middle Office Analyst (Private Debt and Real Assets) to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in asset management and in finance, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in it.
Salary: Attractive benefitsLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 19 January 2023Une entreprise active dans le domaine des Assurances recherche un Finance Manager pour rejoindre ses bureaux à Bruxelles.