Salary Attractive salary
Consultant Juliette Lewin
Job Ref 1862392/001
Date posted 02 March 2023brussels banking-financial-services/compliance 2023-03-02 2023-05-01 insurance Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An international company active in the Insurance sector is currently looking to hire a Compliance Associate to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in Financial Services & Insurance, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role within your team and carry out the company’s compliance plan to ensure compliance with requirements and standards under applicable regulations.
Your main responsibilities as the new Compliance Associate will include:
- Support the development, delivery, and implementation of the strategy for the management and mitigation of regulatory and compliance risk.
- Take ownership as required in the development of policies to address applicable regulatory requirements.
- Act as a centre of expertise in sharing knowledge of requirements and compliance risk and, where appropriate, delivering appropriate training to management and staff.
- Monitor the company’s adherence to policies to provide assurance that Company is compliant with Solvency II and regulations.
- Conduct compliance reviews to assess whether Company policies have been appropriately implemented and compliance risk managed to an effective level.
- Work in partnership with the branch office colleagues to ensure compliance in the branch offices.
- Identifying, monitoring, assessing, and managing compliance risks and requirements including, for example, in respect of external reporting and of GDPR.
- Handling day-to-day compliance queries relating to NBB and FSMA Conduct of Business Rules, Money Laundering, Complaints and Training and Competence.
- Undertake the monitoring and analysis of current regulatory requirements and applying them appropriately to the business.
- Promote and engender a strong compliance culture throughout the organization through the drafting of Compliance Communications and updates.
- You have good working knowledge of Solvency II regulatory environment, regimes, and requirements, as well as Insurance market knowledge and financial services markets.
- You have good working knowledge of financial and business processes in the insurance industry, as well as of corporate governance principles and structures.
- You have previous experience working in the Financial Services regulatory environment in a similar position.
- You have good management and organizational skills, able to work with teams across multiple business areas.
- You are an analytical, strategic thinker, with good reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- You are a confident and clear communicator.
What the company has to offer:
An international working environment, filled with professional growth opportunities.
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining an international and dynamic environment and have a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this Compliance Associate position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
+32 2 511 66 88
Salary: Attractive salary and benefitsLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 14 February 2023A company active in the Insurance sector is looking for hire a Compliance Officer to join their office in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in the insurance sector, you will play an important role in this insurance company.
Salary: Attractive salaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 08 March 2023An established company active in the Insurance sector is currently looking to hire a Business Coordinator (Europe) to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your expertise of the insurance sector, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role within your team and help increase the performance of existing European operating companies.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 08 March 2023An international company active in the Insurance sector is currently looking to hire a Head of Claims to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in claims management, you will be responsible for the implementation and the execution of the claims strategy, claims budget management and the development of talent management in Belgium.
Salary: Attractive salaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 15 February 2023A company active in the insurance sector is looking for a Risk Analyst to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in risk management, you will play an important role in protecting this company from its exposure to various risks.
Salary: attractive salary and benefitsLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 14 February 2023A company active in the Insurance sector is looking to hire an Insurance Accounting Expert to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in Insurance, and especially in technical accounting, you will play an important role within the company.