Project Management Officer
Consultant Melina Kayila
Date posted 18 July 20192019-07-18 2019-09-16 banking Brussels Brussels BE EUR 70000 71000 71000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A dynamic and innovative group active in the banking sector is on a look-out for a Project Management Officer to work on projects linked to the financial regulators and on new regulations put in place for the bank transversally. Based in Brussels, the Project Management Officer will supervise a wide range of activities associated with project planning, coordination, management and administrative support.
As the Project Management Officer, your main responsibilities will include:
- You manage and oversee end-to-end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue/risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, client management, relationship management and other project documentation preparation for projects of medium to high complexity. You direct and control all work performed.
- You assist in developing detailed project plans and schedules projects, including goals, risks and resource allocation and monitor project results for significant deviations.
- You contribute to vendor and client relations to ensure that service expectations are developed and met.
- You maintain regular contact with clients and coordinate and report on project progress and accomplishments.
- You serve as a liaison between clients and internal groups to ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget, and to specification. You manage communication with the business at a detailed functional level and discuss/resolve issues.
The ideal candidate for this position has a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in relevant professional experience in Business Management or any related field. You have at least 7 years of total work experience in Project Management. You have a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or Prince2 certification.
Fluent in English, you have a strong IT acumen and proficiency in Visio. Knowledge of Project and Visual Basic will be considered as a plus.
If you are flexible and resilient, have perfect communication skills and an experience of working in a confidential environment do not hesitate to apply for this outstanding opportunity.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.