Partner - Head of Banking & Finance - GD Luxembourg
Consultant Sahar Khan
Job Ref 50796473
Date posted 26 July 2022luxembourg banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-07-26 2022-09-24 financial-services GD Luxembourg Luxembourg BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Job title: Partner: Banking & Finance Location: GD Luxembourg Business area: Legal
Harneys is a global offshore law firm with entrepreneurial thinking built around professionalism, personal service and rapid response. Open, progressive and personable, we provide advice on Luxembourg, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Cyprus, Bermuda and Anguilla law to an international client base which includes the world’s top law firms, financial institutions, investment funds and private individuals. Our network is the largest among offshore law firms, with locations in major financial centres across Europe, Asia, the Americas and the Caribbean, allowing us to provide services of the highest quality to clients in their own languages and time zones.
We recruit and retain experienced top-tier lawyers and other professionals from around the world to be part of our rapidly expanding international legal practice. We are always seeking exceptional legal or professional candidates who share our commitment to excellence and dedication to providing high-quality, reliable and expert service to our clients. Harneys enjoys an excellent reputation as a leading international offshore law firm with over 600 people in more than 10 locations. Our lawyers enjoy high-quality work, including major cross border transactions that involve the world’s top law firms, banks, and financial institutions.
Harneys is strictly an equal opportunities employer and we recognise the benefits of diversity.
Who you’ll be working with
A diverse range of lawyers specializing in banking and finance, funds, corporate, commercial, tax and regulatory advice.
What you’ll be doing
Establish Harneys Luxembourg as a leader in the provision of market leading advice in the provision of offshore advice across Banking & Finance clientele. We are looking for an ambitious and accomplished Finance specialist to help shape the strategy and offering across our global offshore client base.
- Define, lead and develop the Luxembourg office’s banking and finance strategy and offering.
- Continue to develop existing client business and develop new business opportunities using external and internal contacts
- Expand the department creating meaningful career pathways for associates to reach their potential.
Qualifications & Experience
- Substantial proven expertise in banking and finance advising on leveraged, structured and funds finance matters
- Experience of attracting and developing global clients within the banking and finance space
- Demonstrable leadership acumen
- The ability to recognize lucrative opportunities with a view to building the banking and finance practice further