Assistant Relationship Manager
Salary Attractive salary
Consultant Stephen Fournier
Job Ref 1720312/001
Date posted 15 September 2022brussels banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2022-09-15 2022-11-14 banking Brussel Brussels BE 1000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A growing company active in the Corporate Banking sector is currently looking to hire an Assistant Relationship Manager to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in Corporate Banking and commercial affinities, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role and provide day-today support to your team.
Your main responsibilities as the new Assistant Relationship Manager will include:
- Accompanying relationship managers to meet new and existing clients, including therein the preparation of related client briefings & pitch books and thereafter creation & circulation of post-meeting call reports.
- Active involvement in the preparation of credit papers prior to submission to the Corporate Banking department; specifically the presentation of deal structures plus the linkage to the department’s commercial business cases and wider client exposure strategies.
- Supporting day-to-day client management, providing an alternative client contact; includes therein establishment of own working level network with client counterparts.
- Similarly, this role shall provide an alternative relationship contact for key product partners.
- KYC / AML requirements for new account openings, in conjunction with the associated Compliance Department teams.
- Responsibility for coordination of new loan closings in conjunction with Middle / Back Office stakeholders most notably Limit Control, Loans Admin, Compliance Department (including Sanctions and Financial Crime Middle Office, Forensics) and Finance & Control (Tax team). Good coordination is key, managing therein client expectations whilst simultaneously ensuring compliance with the Corporate Banking department specific rules and bank-wide policies and procedures.
- Other ad hoc tasks, in requested by Head of Belux corporates which contribute to the operation of the department.
- You have a relevant degree level education and a minimum of 2 years of working experience in the Corporate banking sector
- You have credit/analytical skills, including formal bank training or equivalent
- You have good technical understanding of standard credit documentation
- You have strong commercial skills and the ambition to evolve as Relationship Manager
- You are an IT literate and have a very good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- You are fluent in English with a good level of French
- You are self-motivated, dynamic, rigorous, punctual and flexible
- You can multi-task
- You can work in a fast-paced environment
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining an international and dynamic environment with real perspectives of evolution, and have a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this Assistant Relationship Manager position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 06 September 2022A company active in the Banking sector is currently looking to hire an Associate/VP Infrastructure Sector to join their offices in Brussels. You will be part of the infrastructure sector team and cover infrastructure funds, infrastructure companies as well as contractors active in infrastructure projects.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 06 September 2022A company active in the Banking sector is currently looking to hire an Audit Project Leader to join their offices in Brussels. The internal Audit mission is to contribute to the efficiency of the company’s internal controls. Thanks to your experience in finance and in audit, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in it.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 02 August 2022A Belgian company active in the banking sector is currently looking to hire an OPC Officer to join their offices in Brussels.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 22 February 2022A company active in the asset management sector is currently looking to hire a Senior PDRA Middle Office Analyst (Private Debt and Real Assets) to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in asset management and in finance, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in it.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 19 September 2022A growing company active in the Insurance sector is currently looking to hire an Insurance Direct Sales Manager to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in Insurance and Retail, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role within the Group and reinforce the direct sales team.