Product Manager Daily Banking
Salary Attractive salary package and work environment
Consultant Stephen Fournier
Job Ref 1912422/001
Date posted 28 April 2023brussels banking-financial-services/corporate-consumer-banking 2023-04-28 2023-06-27 banking Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A dynamic and leading Banking company is currently looking for a motivated Product Manager Daily Banking to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience within the Banking sector, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have a crucial role within your team and on the activities of the structure.
Your main responsibilities as the new Product Manager Daily Banking will include:
- You define the strategy, the financial plan, and the commercial plan.
- You juggle with the figures: you implement the pricing strategy.
- You monitor financial results and can interpret them.
- You set up communication and sales support tools for the products concerned, specific to each customer segment in collaboration with the Segment Management & Sales team.
- You develop the product range according to strategic market developments, strategic directions, regulations, and customer needs.
- You have a university degree (ideally with a financial and/or mathematical orientation).
- You have at least 4 years' experience in a financial, product marketing and/or bank account management role.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch.
- Data cruncher, analytical, and excel master
- Autonomous, organized, and proactive
- Sense of initiative, and attentive to transparency and communication
- Team player and result-oriented
What the company has to offer:
- A nice salary and benefits, such as meal vouchers, benefits on in-house products and services, hospitalization insurance and group insurance.
- Professional development opportunities through a wide range of training and career opportunities.
- A good work-life balance thanks to flexible working hours, a combination of office and homeworking and an attractive number of days off.
- A modern workplace, with a trendy sports hall, a delicious and healthy restaurant and comfortable meeting spaces.
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining an international and dynamic environment and have a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this Product Manager Daily Banking position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
+32 2 511 66 88
Salary: Competitive salary and attractive fringe benefitsLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 30 May 2023A leading company active in the Financial Services & Banking sector is currently looking to hire a motivated Compliance Conduct and Risk Expert to join their offices in Brussels.
Salary: Attractive salary and benefitsLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 25 April 2023An innovative and growing Banking company is currently looking for a Manager Business Risk & Control Management to join their offices in Brussels.
Salary: Attractive salary and stimulating work environmentLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 25 May 2023A leading Insurance company is currently looking to hire a Controlling Expert to join their offices in Brussels.
Salary: Attractive salary and benefitsLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 16 May 2023A world-leading company active in the Digital Payments sector is currently looking to hire a Senior Sales Manager to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in Sales and the Card industry, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role within your team and join the company’s mission to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable, and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Salary: Attractive salary and benefitsLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 16 May 2023A growing and innovative Insurance company is currently looking to hire an Operations Transformation Officer to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in the financial sector, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role within your team and the Group.