Consultant Vesela Doncheva
Date posted 12 February 2019 2019-02-122019-04-13 real-estate-and-property Brussels Brussels BE EUR 4000 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A regulated Real Estate Company, based in Brussels, is actively on the lookout for a M&A Manager to continue the development of the company’s portfolio Belgium and Germany. You will be part of a large and dynamic team.
Reporting to the Chief Merges & Acquisitions Officer and the Chief Investment Officer, some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Internal and external coordinating and supporting the acquisition processes
- Structuring international investments and activities
- Assisting in due diligence processes
- Managing relationships with tenants/operators
- Managing relationships with potential sellers/investors
- Expanding the knowledge of international M&A activities
As the M&A Manager you have a university degree in law or economics coupled with 4 to 6 years of experience in preparing acquisition profiles. Experience in the Real Estate sector will be taken into consideration. Fluency in German is a must, good knowledge in Dutch, French or English will be a plus.
If you like to travel, eager to learn with proactive attitude, do not hesitate to send us your application for this M&A Manager position.