Managing Director Luxembourg
Consultant Charles-Henri Rouvroy
Date posted 27 January 2017
A trust and corporate services provider is proposing a unique opportunity as Managing Director Luxembourg to spearhead its growth and expansion. The initial focus of this expansion is the targeted 2017 office openings in Luxembourg, Dublin and London. This Luxembourg based role involves full responsibility for maximizing revenue and profitability of the Luxembourg office, the European structured finance business, and the business of the global enterprise as a whole.
Reporting to the President & CEO, Managing Director Luxembourg will be:
- Working as part of an international team with the ultimate goal of maximizing the global enterprises’ revenue growth and profitability
- Promoting a culture of cooperation within the Luxembourg office and among the Luxembourg office and the enterprise’s other global trust and corporate services personnel
- P&L responsible in conjunction with other European structured finance managing directors for European structured finance financial results
- Responsible for direct leadership of all aspects of the Luxembourg office including licensing, regulatory, compliance, business development, accounting and operations
- Representing the business at external meetings, relevant industry forums, conferences and seminars as required
A Master degree is required coupled with a strong understanding of European capital markets and a proven track record of leading a structured finance business within a European corporate services provider.
The right candidate is an efficient and confident communicator with fluency in English and one of either German or French who is able to demonstrate a strong commercial acumen and attention to detail.
If you have a proven leadership over staff originating and effectively onboarding and administering business while maintaining robust compliance with regulatory mandates and best practices, this unique opportunity awaits.