Location Flemish Brabant
Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 06 June 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A role as Financial Analyst has just become available within a global investments company based in Flemish Brabant. In this role, you will be working in a dynamic and hands-on environment.
As a Financial Analyst, your main responsibilities include:
- Financial due diligence in M&A transactions;
- Coordinate with the Board of Directors and Executive Management of portfolio companies;
- Debt structuring, negotiation and follow-up of debt servicing and covenants;
- Support portfolio companies with reporting, budgeting and consolidation;
- Financial modelling and IRR calculation for investment projects;
- Compile financial information and assist in the preparation of the data room for exits.
With at least 3 years experience in Finance, ideally in banking industry, the successful candidate has strong skills in financial analyses, profit & loss statements, cash flows, etc. Fluent in Dutch, French and English, the Financial Analyst is able to detect financial risks and opportunities.
If you are a team player and looking for an opportunity to develop yourself within this leading company, take this chance and apply now.