Team Manager Financial Control
Consultant Melina Kayila
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-13 banking Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
An international group active in the Banking sector, based in Brussels, is on the look out for a Team Manager Financial Control. As a Team Manager you are responsible with your team to advise your business partners using financial information and you have a leading role to support decisions in line with the targeted performance of the Group.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance Control Retail & Wholesale Banking, as a Team Manager Financial Control some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining relationships with various stakeholders at senior management level
- Providing ad-hoc support for the stakeholders , Head of Financial Control , CFO or stakeholders at Group level
- Coordinating financial results presentations, analyses and advice (monthly, quarterly, yearly and budget & forecast) to all stakeholders at C level
- Participating in Finance and business projects to improve performance, results and processes
- Coaching and supporting the development of 4 to 6 talented Financial Controllers
The ideal Team Manager Financial Control has a Master's degree in economics, finance or equivalent, coupled with minimum of 7 years of significant experience in Finance.
Excellent knowledge of English is a must, French and/or Dutch will be considered a plus, alongside advanced Power Point and Excel skills.
If you strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment, where you can put your proactivity and analytical skills forward, don’t hesitate to send us your application.