Senior Business Controller
Consultant Laurence Brutsaert
Date posted 17 January 2019 2019-01-172019-03-18 manufacturing-and-production Brussels Brussels BE EUR 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
An international manufacturing company based in Brussels is currently looking for a Senior Business Controller to reinforce the team. You will be supporting the activities of the International Controlling Director.
As Senior Business Controller, your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for financial business partnership for sales and raw material costs
- Support commercial department with sales analysis (+/- 400 Mio € / year) : price, volume and other impacts
- Support procurement department with raw material costs analysis (+/- 200 Mio € / year), budget creation and follow up
- Support SOX implementation (part of integration to Spirit Aerosystem)
- Support documentation / train the organisation and maintain overview
- Be the local contact for US HQ
- Support US GAAP implementation and be responsible for revenue recognition coordination and calculations
The ideal candidate for this Senior Business Controller position has a Master degree in Economics, Business Engineering or Finance, or the equivalent by experience. You have at least 6 to 8 years of experience in audit and/or controlling.
Fluency in English and French or Dutch is required.
If you possess a hands-on approach, you have good communication and analytical skills, with a good knowledge of US GAAP and SOX, send us your application now!