Consultant Laurence Brutsaert
Date posted 23 January 2019 2019-01-232019-03-23 retail Brussels Brussels BE EUR 60000 62000 62000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
This leading real estate company, based in Brussels, is currently looking for an Investment Analyst to support the growth of the company.
Your main responsibilities as Investment Analyst will consist of:
- Performing valuations of assets, companies and projects in the light of new acquisitions and divestments.
- Creating and reviewing financial models used in your valuation exercises
- Providing assistance to the project developers in the financial structuring of projects and acquisitions.
- Assisting the Head of Acquisitions, Investments and Financial Advisory in obtaining external financing for the acquisitions and ongoing projects
- Assisting in performing financial and tax due diligences
- Becoming an all-round financial professional on whom your colleagues can depend for all their financial questions.
- You will perform these tasks in a pan-european environment
The ideal candidate has a Master’s degree in Economics or Finance. You have a minimum of 3 to 5 years working experience in an environment where you had to use your modelling and valuation skills.
Fluency in English is mandatory, and you also speak French and/or Dutch.
You have a profound knowledge of the most common valuation methods used and return measures. You are curious, you have strong analytical skills. Apply no for this Investment Analys job if you want to join this ambitious, enterprising team.