Real Estate Project Controller
Consultant Laurence Brutsaert
Date posted 22 January 2019 2019-01-222019-03-23 real-estate-and-property Brussels Brussels BE EUR 60000 62000 62000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
This leading real estate company based in Brussels, is currently searching for a Real Estate Project Controller to strengthen the existing FP&A team.
As Real Estate Project Controller, you will report to the Head of FP&A and your main responsibilities include:
- Analyse the basis of the established budget; identify the original work scope and observe any potential variance from the estimate throughout the project life-cycle; discuss your findings with and challenge the project team and other stakeholders
- Review and analyse committed, expended, and forecasted costs against approved budget and approved changes; discuss your findings with and challenge the project team and other stakeholders
- Prepare quarterly financial reporting; ensure variances, incurred, committed, and forecasted costs are properly explained and communicated to the project team
- Perform reconciliations of costs and sales with accounting
- Actively contribute with ideas on improvement to the control system with the project managers
- Perform ad hoc tasks, such as assisting corporate finance in drafting the cash planning and business plan
The ideal candidate for this position holds a master’s degree in applied economics, Commercial Engineering, MBA or equivalent. You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience (Controlling, Audit, …), preferably in a project driven environment.
You are fluent in French and/or Dutch and have a good knowledge of English.
If you are a team-player, detail-oriented, flexible, self-confident and can challenge and discuss project assumptions with all levels of the Project Control and Project Management organisation, then apply for this Real Estate Project Controller position now.