Senior Trade Finance Officer
Consultant Melina Kayila
Date posted 08 March 2019 2019-03-082019-05-07 banking Brussels Brussels BE EUR 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A leading company active in the banking sector is now seeking for a Senior Trade Finance Officer for its office based in Brussels.
As the Senior Trade Finance Officer, you will be reporting to the Head of the Department and some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Process all aspects of standby letters of credit, collections and guarantees;
- Ensure the correct accounting of transactions and the application of fees and commissions;
- Ensure proper classification of processed files;
- Consult clients on all questions link to the above-mentioned tasks;
- Ensure the application of all procedures in compliance with the Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits (UCP);
- Report suspicious transactions to Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) and be informed of all changes in the money laundering regulations;
The ideal candidate for the Senior Trade Finance Officer position holds a degree in Economics or an equivalent in years of experience. At least 3 to 4 years of experience in Trade Finance is required for this role. Fluency in French, English and Dutch is a must.
If you have an analytical mindset, you are able to coordinate teamwork and give and receive feed-back positively, do not hesitate to apply for this opportunity.