Senior Financial Analyst
Consultant Noé Van Bellinghen
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 retail Brussels Brussels BE EUR 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A Leading company active in the retail sector is now on the lookout for a new Senior Financial Analyst for its office based in the Brussels region. In this role, you are responsible for the monthly closing of the financial figures to ensure timely reporting of the results to management and external parties.
As Senior Financial Analyst, your main responsibilities include:
- You are responsible for all accounting topics related to Vendor Allowances
- You assure a correct execution of the End-to-end process
- You analyse whether risks are covered, and opportunities are manager
- You analyse and reconcile balance sheet and profit & loss accounts
- You initiate, develop and implement new methods / processes / procedures in order to guarantee efficient and effective Financial Accounting processes
- You initiate improvements, develop proposals and submit them to management
- You comply with all internal and external regulation.
The ideal candidate has a master’s degree in commercial sciences, economics or finance, coupled with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in accounting, audit or a similar function in an international company. You have a strong knowledge of BE GAAP and previous experience with IFRS.
Fluency in French and Dutch is a must. Knowledge in English would be considered as a strong plus.
You have strong analytical skills and are result driven. If you are eager to learn, flexible and open for new challenges, don’t hesitate to apply for this outstanding opportunity and become the new Senior Financial Analyst of a leading company.