Project and Operations Manager
Consultant Melina Kayila
Date posted 05 June 20192019-06-05 2019-08-04 banking Brussels Brussels BE EUR 57000 58000 58000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international company active in the banking sector and located in Brussels is currently looking to hire a Project and Operations Manager. As the Project and Operations Manager, you will manage all the daily operations of the company, as well as initiate and follow up on local projects.
While occupying this role, you will be reporting directly to the Head of the Belgian branch of the company and some of your main responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for daily activities, KPI’s & service levels, reporting, and staffing;
- You will liaise with the process manager to optimize the contact center workings;
- Mid & back office activities related to the savings products;
- You represent the Belgian office in the project management workings of the head office;
- Design improvement proposals for Belgian customer experience and/or operational efficiency;
- Manage the Initiation, scope, plan, and testing regarding Belgian projects or systems.
The ideal candidate for the position of the Project and Operations Manager holds a master’s degree in the relevant academic field and has at least 5 years of professional experience.
You are fluent in English and Dutch with a very good understanding of French. In particular, you are familiar with Dutch spoken by the residents of the Netherlands.
If you’re self-directed, self-motivated, hands-on and autonomous, you have strong communication skills and you are ready for a new exciting challenge, this outstanding opportunity.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.