Senior Manager in Financial Services
Consultant Jonathan Lechien
Date posted 20 September 20192019-09-20 2019-11-19 consultancy Brussels Brussels BE EUR 6000 7000 7000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An independent company active in the consulting sector and based in Brussels area is now looking for a Senior Manager in Financial Services. In this role, you will get the opportunity to contribute actively to the knowledge creation of the company and exchange within the business units of the different industries.
Reporting to the Associate Partner, as Manager in Financial Services your main responsibilities will include:
- Perform and lead consulting missions or projects at our customers, thereby using his/her personal expertise to guarantee the service and quality level that the company stands for
- Participate in developing our market share in Financial Services (FS) in Belgium, and assure that our offers fit the market needs
- If necessary, support in business development in The Netherlands
- Play a proactive role in the business development process. This involves prospection, writing and defending proposals and relationship management with customers
- Develop in depth knowledge of the Belgian and general FS market
- Be responsible for coaching consultants and steer consulting teams on mission in the FS business line in Belgium
The ideal candidate holds a master's degree in Business, Engineering or Economics coupled with 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in a consulting company in the Financial Services sector. A previous experience in conducting projects and in managing teams is a must for this position. The ability to monitor company and market trends, evolutions, and new challenges within the company would be considered as a strong asset.
You are a self-starting, flexible, entrepreneurial person. You are fluent in Dutch and have a good command of both French and English.
If you have proven Business development skills and experience in consulting, then this Senior Manager in Financial Services role is a brilliant opportunity for you. Send your application now.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.