Senior Financial Controller
Salary Attractive salary
Consultant Stephen Fournier
Job Ref 1608492/001
Date posted 13 July 2022brussels banking-financial-services/finance-accounting 2022-07-13 2022-09-11 insurance Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A company active in the Insurance sector is currently looking to hire a Senior Financial Controller to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in insurance and in finance, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in it.
Your main responsibilities as the new Senior Financial Controller will include:
- Taking responsibility of annual coordination and the elaboration of the financial plan in collaboration with the different departments
- Establishing and/or challenging the hypotheses around commercial production and corresponding margins
- Translating the technical assumptions into a budget in collaboration with the different departments
- Managing costs and investments
- Meeting the expectations of the group in terms of profit contribution
- Taking care of and coordinating the periodic closings on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Acting as the point of contact for internal and external audits and being responsible for providing information, support and coordination of these audits
- Producing various reports (statutory, group, MIS)
- Acting as the contact for the company’s Direct's tax matters (taxes, advance tax payments, corporate income tax, etc.), in consultation with the group
- Taking care of forecasting financial performance based on actuals and forecast models
- Cooperating with the stakeholders of the group and being the point of contact for the asset management
- Establishing a permanent dialogue with the business and finally participate in various committees, when appropriate
- You have a bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economic Management or Business Related Studies
- You have more than 5 years of experience in insurance accounting (BGAAP-IFRS)
- Knowledge of IFRS17 and/or Asset Management financial investments is a plus
- You are fluent in Dutch, French, English
- You are ICT-minded, hands-on, pragmatic, stress-resistant and proactive
- You have a helicopter view of financial processes in the insurance sector
- You have strong organizational and communication skills
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining a wonderful and flexible working environment with an attractive salary package, then apply for this Senior Financial Controller position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 28 July 2022A company active in the Insurance sector is currently looking to hire a Senior Internal Auditor to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in finance and in audit, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in it.
Salary: Attractive salaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 10 August 2022A company active in the Insurance sector is currently looking to hire a Legal Counsel Corporate Administration to join their offices in Brussels. As the new Legal Counsel Corporate Administration, you will be a part of the legal department of a stimulating company, where you will act as an ambassador for external parties as notaries, company lawyers and shareholders.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 02 August 2022A leading company active in the insurance and reinsurance market is currently looking to hire a Head of Corporate Strategy & Company Secretary to join their offices in Brussels.
Salary: Attractive BenefitsLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 13 July 2022An international company active in the insurance sector is currently looking to hire a Compliance Officer to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your proven experience in the financial services, you will carry out the company’s compliance plan to ensure compliance with requirements and standards under applicable regulations.
Salary: Attractive salaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 04 July 2022A company active in the insurance sector is currently looking to hire a Life Insurance Policy expert to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in life insurance and supplementary pension, you will play a key role within the company.