Insurance Project Manager
Consultant Charles-Henri Rouvroy
Date posted 12 January 2018
A leading independent provider of programme and project management to financial services institutions across Europe and beyond is looking for an Insurance Project Manager to further sustain its growth. Reporting to the Partner, the Insurance Project Manager will oversee the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific project which has a beginning, an end and specified deliverables.
Based in Brussels, the main responsibilities of the Insurance Project Manager will include:
- Plan the project (define the scope of the project, create a detailed work plan, determine the resources required to complete the project, develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities, etc.)
- Staff the project: recruit, interview and select staff with appropriate skills for the project activities
- Implement the project (execute the project according to the project plan, develop forms and records to document project activities, monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project, review the quality of the work completed)
- Control the project (write reports, monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures, manage all project funds etc.)
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality and evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
With a degree in Economics, IT, Civil Engineering or MBA, you have at least 8 years of experience in insurance. Fluency in Dutch or French with a very good knowledge of English is required. The Insurance Project Manager is a driven stakeholder manager with customer focus.
You will be part of a dynamic environment in continuous change, where you will be motivated to take initiatives. The Insurance Project Manager may expect a competitive salary package but even more, a position that you can further develop and shape.