Insurance Risk Consultant
Consultant Aline Lewy
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-25 2019-06-24 consultancy Evere Brussels BE EUR 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A multinational leading company active in the automotive sector is now looking for an Insurance Risk Consultant for its office based in Brussels. In this role, your tasks guarantee a varied work and rich in challenges.
Reporting to the Insurance Manager, your main responsibilities as Insurance Risk Consultant are:
- Advise and supervise the company’s clients regarding insurance possibilities;
- Analyse the damage statistics encountered by the company’s customers, present results, provide guidance to the sales teams who are in contact with customers and ensure the profitability of the product;
- Keep track of the various requests of our customers in terms of insurance;
- Ensure all the reporting associated with the activity;
- Support the launch of new projects and products.
You have at least 4 to 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar position. You are fluent in both Dutch and French and you have a good knowledge of English.
If you are hands-on, organised and proactive, this is an outstanding opportunity for you. Do not hesitate and send your application now to become the new Insurance Risk Consultant of a dynamic company.