Financial Risk Officer
Consultant Melina Kayila
Date posted 27 November 20192019-11-27 2020-01-26 insurance Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3700 4700 4700 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A company active in the insurance sector based in Brussels is currently looking for a Financial Risk Officer to join the Group Financial Risk & Life Valuation team. You will focus on managing the Group’s Financial Risks, provide expertise towards Valuation & Financial Risk modelling and contribute to the Group’s risk policy framework.
As Financial Risk Officer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the execution of the Group Financial Risk framework
- Supporting the Group level financial risk reporting (investment limits, liquidity risk, …)
- Engaging with the Financial Risk function in local companies to ensure good communication and the sharing of best practices
- Contributing to regulatory & internal reporting (Solvency II, IFRS, ICS …)
- Contributing to the methodological development of the Group’s models for economic capital (Solvency II Standard Formula and Internal Model);
- Contributing to the Group’s Valuation model for Insurance Liabilities, with a specific focus on risk-neutral stochastic modelling techniques for valuing embedded options;
- Contributing to the Group’s testing framework in order to validate model outcomes.
- Working on various projects, including the development of the Group’s IFRS 9 solution, with a specific focus on the Expected Credit Loss methodology;
The ideal candidate for this Financial Risk Officer position has a Master’s degree in Finance and at least 3 years of relevant experience in the insurance or banking industry. You possess a good knowledge of the insurance industry and financial markets.
You are a fluent in English and French or Dutch.
You are highly motivated, flexible, proactive, you are able to work in a team, you possess good communication and organizational skills and you are result-oriented.
Do not miss this opportunity and apply for this position today.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.