Corporate Reporting Specialist
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Adrien Clar
Job Ref 1798992/001
Date posted 16 December 2022brussels banking-financial-services/insurance 2022-12-16 2023-02-14 insurance Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A major company active in the Insurance sector is currently looking to hire a Corporate Reporting Specialist to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in Reporting, and Analysis & Optimization, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in it.
Your main responsibilities as the new Corporate Reporting Specialist will include:
- Develop the reports produced
- Create proposals for layout changes
- Collect tables for various reports and data deliveries or extracts from PowerBI
- Provide support to the Group CFO, Regional CFOs, Investor Relations, Corporate Performance by providing management information
- Coordinate stakeholder relations
- Participate actively in the development and maintenance of a framework for the collection of management information in order to produce correct, complete and timely management reports
- Adapt the text of the reports to align them with the quantified content as well as with non-quantified developments
- Identify proactively opportunities to improve the format or content of management reports and discuss them with stakeholders
- Be responsible for the continuous improvement of the reports produced and stay in constant contact with their end users in order to maximize their use
- Assist in the transition from IFRS4/IAS39 to the IFRS17/9 accounting framework
- Participate in project teams to modify or create reports
- Review with colleagues the impact of a change in Group Finance process and systems
- Handle ad hoc issues and questions
- Be the contact point for the auditors on reporting and evaluation issues
- Participate in meetings with auditors on financial statement content and be responsible for resolving issues raised by the auditors
- You have a degree in Finance or equivalent
- You are fluent in English. Good skills in Dutch and French are considered as an advantage
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- You have good skills in Microsoft Office products, Business Intelligence tools, and Power BI
- You are familiar with Accounting, Reporting, Performances processes, Valuation & Regulation, and IFRS
- You have an innovative spirit
- You make proactive suggestions
- You can present results to top management
- You have excellent analytical skills and can provide additional analysis
- You are organized, efficient, autonomous, flexible, proactive, and reactive
- You are a team player, collaborative and solution-oriented
What the company has to offer you:
- The option to work partly from home
- A multicultural and dynamic work environment
- An attractive and extensive salary package
- The possibility to maximize part of your salary package through a flexible income plan
- A corporate culture where you are encouraged to share your views and opinions
- A flat organizational structure with close collaboration and communication with management and departments
- The chance to develop further and be part of a great team with a leading employer in Belgium
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining an international and dynamic environment and have a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this Corporate Reporting Specialist position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: Attractive benefitsLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 19 January 2023Une entreprise active dans le domaine des Assurances recherche un Finance Manager pour rejoindre ses bureaux à Bruxelles.
Salary: Attractive salaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 10 January 2023A company active in the insurance sector is currently looking to hire a Life Insurance Policy expert to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in life insurance and supplementary pension, you will play a key role within the company.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 02 January 2023An international company active in the Insurance sector is currently looking to hire a Head of Claims to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in claims management, you will be responsible for the implementation and the execution of the claims strategy, claims budget management and the development of talent management in Belgium.
Salary: attractive salaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 15 December 2022A growing company active in the Banking sector is currently looking to hire a Deputy Head of Compliance to join their offices in Brussels.
Salary: Attractive salary and benefitsLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 23 January 2023A company active in the banking sector is currently looking to hire a Product Manager Mortgages to join their offices in Brussels.