Senior Property Claims Handler
Salary Attractive salary
Consultant Juliette Lewin
Job Ref 1906922/001
Date posted 24 April 2023brussels banking-financial-services/insurance 2023-04-24 2023-06-23 insurance Brussels Brussels BE 1000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A world’s leading company active in the Commercial Insurance sector is currently looking to hire a Senior Property Claims Handler to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in Claims and Property Management, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role within the company and will offer tailor made insurance solutions for businesses through a wide network of clients.
Your main responsibilities as the new Senior Property Claims Handler will include:
- Full management of own claims files from initial notification to reimbursement and closure of the file, whether or not after exercising a recourse action.
- Management (coordination, follow-up, etc.) of claims files related to local policies within the framework of international insurance programmes. Liaising with colleagues worldwide to identify any problems with a view to optimising claims management.
- Preparation and discussion of claims statistics to support the production department with a view to renewing policies.
- Regular meetings with fellow claims managers with the aim of sharing and gathering knowledge sharing and gathering knowledge.
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree level education, or equivalent by experience.
- You have at least 10 years of proven experience in Claims Management Fire and related risks.
- You are fluent in French, Dutch, and English. German is considered an asset.
- You have good professional knowledge of MS Office.
- Team player who can work independently.
- Accurate with a sense of analysis.
- Communicative (both orally and written) and service oriented.
- Eager to learn and open to innovation.
- Motivated and stress resistant.
What the company has to offer:
- A stable job in an internationally renowned Insurance company with a pleasant working environment.
- An attractive remuneration package according to your experience, and flexible working hours with homeworking possibilities.
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining an international and dynamic environment and have a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this Senior Property Claims Handler position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
+32 2 511 66 88
Salary: Attractive salary and stimulating work environmentLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 25 May 2023A leading Insurance company is currently looking to hire a Controlling Expert to join their offices in Brussels.
Salary: Attractive salary and benefitsLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 16 May 2023A world-leading company active in the Digital Payments sector is currently looking to hire a Senior Sales Manager to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in Sales and the Card industry, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role within your team and join the company’s mission to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable, and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive.
Salary: Attractive salary and benefitsLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 16 May 2023A growing and innovative Insurance company is currently looking to hire an Operations Transformation Officer to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in the financial sector, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role within your team and the Group.
Salary: Competitive salary and attractive fringe benefitsLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 30 May 2023A leading company active in the Financial Services & Banking sector is currently looking to hire a motivated Compliance Conduct and Risk Expert to join their offices in Brussels.
Salary: Attractive salary package and work environmentLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 28 April 2023A dynamic and leading Banking company is currently looking for a motivated Product Manager Daily Banking to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience within the Banking sector, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have a crucial role within your team and on the activities of the structure.