Manager of Investor Relations
Consultant Gabriel Froissart
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212019-01-19 health-and-safety Avenue Louise 326 1050 Brussels Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A company headquartered in Brussels active in the healthcare sector, is looking for an experienced Manager of Investor Relations. In this role, you will be responsible for all financial communications of the company.
Reporting to the CFO, your main responsibilities as Manager of Investor Relations will include :
- Prepare all materials related to Investor Relations (Annual Report, Press Releases, etc.);
- Build relationships with the investors and the financial community;
- Organise presentations and announcements to investors;
- Support various corporate events;
- Maintain company website with up-to-date content.
As a Manager of Investor Relations you have a Master in Economics or Finance with significant experience in Investor Relations.
You are fluent in French, Dutch and English, with excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
If you are interested in working in a fast growing environment and if you have a deep interest in Capital Market, this opportunity is for you.