Senior Private Banker - Flemish Brabant
Salary Motivating salary offer
Consultant Charles-Henri Rouvroy
Date posted 13 December 2016
A top prestigious private bank is looking for a Senior Private Banker for the Flemish Brabant region to help further develop its Belgian clients’ network. Reporting to the Head of Desk, this is an excellent opportunity to join a successful team in Brussels.
Key features of the Senior Private Banker role:
Business development by acquisition of new clients on Flemish Brabant and managing existing client portfolios:
- Day-to-day communication with existing prospects and expanding network of contacts
- Participation on events, business clubs, chambers of commerce a.o. in order to get in touch with new clients and show company’s presence on target markets
- Built-up and management of the network of business providers
- Taking various actions in order to improve company’s position at existing prospects
- Ensuring the position of the company at current prospects and development of product/service offers for them - above all discretional management, investment advice and patrimonial management.
Guiding clients clients while getting in touch with the company:
- Analysing clients’/prospects’ patrimonial situation and their needs
- Finding the right services for clients which correspond to both their needs and profitability of the business
- Coordinating the interactions between clients and specialised advisors.
In this challenging Senior Private Banker opportunity, a University degree in Finance or Economics is necessary combined with private banking experience and a strong client network on Flemish Brabant. Moreover, the successful Senior Private Banker will have knowledge of estate planning, international fiscality, regulatory rules and the banking sector in general.
Fluency in Dutch with a good knowledge of French and English is necessary.
The ideal candidate - a dynamic and autonomous sales professional with flexible and responsible approach – can expect a flexible schedule and a very competitive salary package within a renowned and leading company.