Head of Private Banking
Consultant Melina Kayila
Date posted 19 September 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A leading company active in the banking sector is now seeking for a Head of Private Banking for its office based in Brussels.
In this role, you are responsible for the preparation and implementation of the action plan of the Department, as well as the preparation of the monthly reports.
As a Head of Private Banking, your key responsibilities include:
- Generating new clients, open accounts and introduce them to the relevant Branch Manager;
- Participating actively to the Bank marketing strategy;
- Following up with concerned departments for processing of application;
- Assisting the branch, when needed, to contact and follow-up clients;
- Ensuring cleansed KYCs and database ;
- Ensuring all clients meet Bank’s risk acceptance criteria.
The ideal Head of Private Banking holds a Master degree or a MBA in Finance, Economics or other related fields with at least 10 years of relevant experience in the Personal Banking sector. Fluency in English and French is a must.
If you able to make decisions and adapt to long term challenges or changing circumstances in the banking sector, you are stress resistant and a strategic thinker, take this outstanding opportunity and send your application now.