Investment Analyst – Private Equity
Consultant Charles-Henri Rouvroy
Date posted 13 December 2016
In order to strengthen its team, a family-controlled investment company is currently looking to recruit an Investment Analyst – Private Equity to join its prestigious structure at Brussels’ headquarter.
The Investment Analyst – Private Equity will be responsible for:
- Analysing investment propositions and giving advices
- Contributing during the whole process of a negotiation (valorisation, due diligence, elaborating juridical documents, ...)
- Contributing to follow-up of companies from the portfolio, making suggestions, and preparing files for the Board of Directors in collaboration with management members
- Increasing the number of investment projects, analysing activity sectors and/or specific companies in order to discover their potential and advising on further steps
- Drafting investment memos & reviews and defending them to the Investment Committee
- Providing input to negotiations led by senior investment managers
- Contributing to the internal process of a deal closing (coordination with back-office on tax, legal and accounting matters)
The ideal candidate has a Master’s degree coupled with a professional experience of 2 to 4 years in investments or in strategic consulting. The ideal candidate is fluent in Dutch and has a good level of English and French. The Investment Analyst – Private Equity is a responsible and solution oriented team player with the ability to recognize new investment opportunities.
In return, our client offers an attractive work environment within a well-established Belgian company. A motivating salary package is guaranteed.