Buy Side Equity Analyst
Consultant Charles-Henri Rouvroy
Date posted 11 January 2017
In order to sustain its growth, an well-established investment company is currently looking to recruit a Buy Side Equity Analyst for its office in Brussels.
Main responsibilities of the Buy Side Equity Analyst:
- Analysis and follow up of listed equities in the industrial and/or consumer goods sectors
- Research on investment opportunities across the relevant sectors
- Redaction of studies on listed equities and analysis per sector
- Generation of creative investment ideas for mid caps and/or large caps
- Written/verbal communication of recommendations to assist portfolio managers
- Participation to the definition of the investment strategy
The ideal candidate has a Master’s degree coupled with a professional experience of 2 to 5 years in asset management investments or in strategic consulting. A CFA certificate would be a plus. The ideal candidate is fluent in French and English. The Buy Side Equity Analyst is a passionate and solution oriented team player with the ability to recognize new investment opportunities in listed equities.
A motivating environment within a well-established company where the successful candidate can further develop the passion for investments and finance awaits the right person. An attractive salary package is guaranteed.