Wealth Manager (Antwerp)
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Stephen Fournier
Job Ref 1442202/001
Date posted 06 September 2022antwerpen banking-financial-services/private-wealth-management 2022-09-06 2022-11-05 financial-services Antwerp Antwerp BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A company active in the Wealth Management sector is currently looking to hire a Wealth Manager (Antwerp) to join their offices in Antwerp. Thanks to your excellent general knowledge of financial markets and products and of legal and tax regulations, you will be able to quickly understand our clients' asset situation and initiate the various solutions that will meet their needs.
Your main responsibilities as the new Wealth Manager (Antwerp) will include:
- Actively develop and maintain daily relationships with prospects and constantly expand contact network.
- Responsible for the development and animation of a network of suppliers, both inside and outside the Group.
- Actively participate in events, business clubs, chambers of commerce or others in order to establish relationships with new customers and to be present on the target markets.
- Undertake actions of all kinds (meetings, sector, referrals) to continuously enrich his prospect database.
- Ensure the positioning of the Bank in relation to its prospects, as well as enhancing the full range of products and services, namely: discretionary management, advisory management and wealth planning.
- Analyse the assets and the needs of customers and/or prospects.
- Evaluate which of the Bank's services best meet the needs of its clients and the Bank's objectives in terms of profitability and growth of assets under management.
- Proactively coordinate the necessary interactions between the client and the banking specialists.
- Present to the client his/her valuable role as "Wealth Manager".
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s in Economics, Finance or Asset Management
- You have at least 5 years of proven experience, ideally in Private Banking/Wealth Management or Investment Banking
- You are fluent in Dutch, English is an asset and French a plus.
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- You are an entrepreneurial behaviour and you are resilient and pragmatic
- You are pro-active and are able to quickly grasp your client’s needs
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining a flexible and dynamic environment and have a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this Wealth Manager (Antwerp) position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.