Head of Wealth Management
Salary Attractive salary
Consultant Stephen Fournier
Job Ref 1775422/001
Date posted 21 November 2022antwerpen banking-financial-services/private-wealth-management 2022-11-21 2023-01-20 financial-services Antwerp Antwerp BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A growing company active in the Wealth Management sector is currently looking to hire a Head of Wealth Management to join their offices in Antwerp. Thanks to your experience in Private Banking or Wealth Management, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will be able to quickly understand our clients' asset situation and initiate the various solutions that will meet their needs.
Your main responsibilities as the new Head of Wealth Management will include:
- You build and develop your network by bringing in new clients and constantly expand your network of contacts by actively prospecting. You participate in events, business clubs and other events in order to get in touch with new customers and to be present in the target markets.
- You will establish a relationship of trust and in-depth knowledge of your clients' financial, tax and legal situation and needs. You will promote the range of services and extended products offered by the bank and the Group.
- You will participate in the day-to-day management and monitoring of client accounts in strict compliance with procedures. You will coordinate the necessary interactions between the client and the business specialists in a proactive manner. Clients will appreciate your excellent listening skills and your professionalism in responding to them about the situation of their portfolios. You will be the person who initiates account applications and credit files.
- You will be responsible for the management of the Wealth Managers team, so you will be involved in appraisals, monitoring targets, organising events, and local strategy.
- You have a bachelor or masters’ degree in Finance
- You have at least 10 to 15 years of experience in Private Banking
- You have experience in People Management
- You are Dutch native and understand French. English is considered an asset.
- You are hands-on, proactive and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are enthusiastic and have commercial/prospection skills
- You have a good knowledge of financial markets and products
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining an international and dynamic environment and have a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this Head of Wealth Management position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: AntwerpDate posted: 21 October 2022A company active in the Wealth Management sector is currently looking to hire a Wealth Manager (Antwerp) to join their offices in Antwerp. Thanks to your excellent general knowledge of financial markets and products and of legal and tax regulations, you will be able to quickly understand our clients' asset situation and initiate the various solutions that will meet their needs.