Senior Coordinator/Advisor Wealth Management
Salary Attractive package and salary
Consultant Stephen Fournier
Job Ref 1855322/001
Date posted 01 March 2023brussels banking-financial-services/private-wealth-management 2023-03-01 2023-04-30 banking Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A company active in the Banking sector is currently looking to hire a Senior Coordinator/Advisor Wealth Management to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your knowledge in financial markets and economics and experience in sales, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in it.
Your main responsibilities as the new Senior Coordinator/Advisor Wealth Management will include:
- Continuously monitor economic and financial news and be able to translate it into objective information, but also into concrete proposals and advice. To this end, it is possible to call on internal specialists and market professionals. Additionally, you can access various data providers, such as Thomson Reuters and Bloomberg.
- Offer tailor-made products to the client, in collaboration with the Wealth Management product managers and/or the various competence centres
- Know the banking and financial procedures and products specific to this area.
- Correctly and quickly execute orders and specialized investment transactions on behalf of the client, in constant compliance with MiFID directives.
- Respond to all incoming calls and emails from clients: Identify investment opportunities and deal with them proactively.
- Look for investment opportunities and implement them with great added value, both for the client and for the bank. Based on the different information flows and in mutual agreement with the Wealth Manager, provide proactive and personalized investment advice.
- Analyze consolidated client portfolios and identify opportunities.
- Proactively contact clients and formulate advice with high added value based on identified opportunities.
- Collaborate with Wealth Management colleagues to follow up on opportunities and advice.
- Develop, improve and establish specific procedures/processes related to the internal tool.
- Look for ways to increase customer satisfaction
- You hold a University degree in Finance, Economics or related
- You have had a good knowledge of the financial markets, Economics and Wealth Management related products
- You have a relevant sales experience and you are client and service oriented
- You are fluent in French and Dutch, with an excellent knowledge of English
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters.
- You are passionate about finance and Economics and you are excellence oriented.
- You are flexible, sociable, meticulous and willing to integrate into a dynamic and ambitious team.
- You are result and client oriented, proactive and take on initiatives.
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining a welcoming, rewarding and highly professional working environment and have a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this Senior Coordinator/Advisor Wealth Management position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
+32 2 511 66 88
Salary: Attractive salaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 03 February 2023Une entreprise active dans le domaine Bancaire recherche un Senior Business Controller pour rejoindre ses bureaux à Bruxelles. Grâce à vos connaissances dans le domaine financier et des assurances, vous serez un atout pour votre équipe qui rapporte directement au CFO.
Salary: Attractive SalaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 22 February 2022A company active in the asset management sector is currently looking to hire a Senior PDRA Middle Office Analyst (Private Debt and Real Assets) to join their offices in Brussels. Thanks to your experience in asset management and in finance, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in it.
Salary: Attractive salaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 08 March 2023Een Banking bedrijf gelegen in Brussel is momenteel op zoek naar een Legal Officer - Juridisch Adviseur om ondersteuning te bieden aan de juridische afdeling en zal de bank ondersteunen bij de dagelijkse activiteiten. Dankzij jouw ervaring met banking en financial services, zul je de perfecte aanvulling zijn op het bedrijf en er een essentiële rol in spelen.
Salary: Attractive salaryLocation: Flemish RegionDate posted: 01 March 2023A company active in the Banking sector is currently looking to hire a Wealth Manager to join their offices in Kortrijk.
Salary: Attractive salaryLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 17 February 2023A company active in the Financial Services sector is currently looking to hire a Senior Wealth Manager to join their offices in Brussels or Luxembourg. Thanks to your experience in financial markets and sales, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in it.