Salary Attractive salary
Consultant Stephen Fournier
Job Ref 1855302/001
Date posted 08 May 2023limburg banking-financial-services/private-wealth-management 2023-05-08 2023-07-07 banking Hasselt Limburg BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A company active in the Banking sector is currently looking to hire a Wealth Manager to join their offices in Hasselt.
Thanks to your experience in financial markets and sales, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in it.
Your main responsibilities as the new Wealth Manager will include:
- You are responsible for developing new clients and building the portfolio of Wealth Management clients in the region
- You are responsible for developing, managing, structuring, in a personalized way, the global commercial relationship with them
- In this context, you formulate commercial proposals for overall portfolio allocation in order to increase their satisfaction; you are obviously able to explain to them the evolution of their portfolios under management
- You are the ambassador both internally and externally of the Bank’s Wealth Management division, of its specific value proposition.
- You work in close collaboration with all the Bank’s internal experts
- You hold a University degree in Finance, Economics or related
- You have demonstrated your commercial dynamism and your ability to acquire new customers
- You demonstrate a successful experience of at least 5 years in the Private Banking business, including 3 years in Wealth Management or equivalent
- You closely follow developments in your field of expertise
- You are a born networker (both internally and externally) and know how to convince customers with your clear communication
- You speak fluent Dutch, with a good knowledge of English and French
- You feel comfortable with digital tools.
- You have already passed the Febelfin Private Banker certifications (Estate Planning and Investment); you are in any case willing to obtain them.
- You are passionate about finance and you are excellence oriented.
- You have excellent networking and convincing skills.
- You are sociable and willing to integrate into a dynamic and ambitious team.
- You are result and client oriented.
What the company has to offer:
An nice dynamic work environment, filled with growth opportunities, as well as an attractive salary and benefits package.
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining a welcoming, rewarding and highly professional working environment and have a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this Wealth Manager position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
+32 2 511 66 88