Wealth Management Director
Salary Attractive salary
Location West FlandersFULL_TIME
Consultant Stephen Fournier
Job Ref 1855652/001
Date posted 08 May 2023west-flanders banking-financial-services/private-wealth-management 2023-05-08 2023-07-07 banking Kortrijk West Flanders BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading company active in the Banking sector is currently looking to hire a Wealth Management Director to join their offices in Kortrijk. Thanks to your experience in Wealth Management, Sales, and People Management you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role within the company and your team.
Your main responsibilities as the new Wealth Management Director will include:
- Manage and develop Wealth Management’s business and market share by managing a client portfolio.
- Support in the management and development of the Wealth Managers’ portfolios.
- Successful implementation and monitoring of sales actions and KPIs. You will have ultimate responsibility for the commercial results of the team of Wealth Managers.
- Lead, motivate and coach your team members to achieve the strategic objectives and support them in their personal development.
- Identify and monitor AML and Compliance risks.
- Promote the Bank’s know-how and act as an ambassador for the Wealth Management specific Value Proposition.
- You accompany and promote the events intended for the Wealth Management clients and prospects.
- You will take the lead in organizing local events.
- You will work to continuously improve the services and customer experience.
- You will participate in the development of best practices within Wealth Management and the bank.
- You have a masters’ degree level education.
- You have already passed the Febelfin Private Banker certifications (Estate Planning and Investment); you are in any case willing to obtain them.
- You have a relevant experience in Asset Management.
- You have an experience in people management.
- You speak fluent Dutch, with a good knowledge of English and French.
- You feel comfortable with digital tools.
- You are passionate about finance, and you are excellence oriented.
- You have excellent networking and convincing skills.
- You are result-oriented and decisive, you have the ability to lead your team to achieve results.
- You strive for operational efficiency and are risk-aware.
What the company has to offer:
A nice flexible work environment, filled with growth opportunities, as well as an attractive salary and benefits package.
If this sounds like you, and the idea of joining a rewarding, and dynamic environment and have a real impact speaks to you, then apply for this Wealth Management Director position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
+32 2 511 66 88