Senior Credit Analyst Team Leader
Consultant Melina Kayila
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-03-30 insurance Brussels Brussels BE EUR 65000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A Senior Credit Analyst Team Leader is being recruited for an international insurance group, based in Brussels. The role of the future Senior Credit Analyst Team Leader consists primarily in gathering and in investigating businesses established in Belgium and Luxembourg in order to maintain a close watch on the company portfolio and provide the group’s risk department with pertinent and updated information.
As a Senior Credit Analyst Team Leader reporting to the Information, Claims & Collection Director, some of your main responsibilities will be:
- To manage the team
- To contact companies in order to obtain updated financial information (balance sheets, preliminary results, budgets and business trends);
- To report the synthesis of all information gathered with clear conclusions and recommendations for our risk exposure;
- To modify or confirm companies assessments following a complete analysis;
- To investigate, manage, verify and enhance all available information received from external or internal information providers;
- To build and maintain good working relationships with underwriting and information colleagues.
The ideal candidate has master degree in Finance or Economics combined with proven experience of minimum 5 years in a similar role in the credit insurance or banking environment. They also have knowledge of company accounts (Belgian/Luxembourg GAAP, IFRS).
Fluency in Dutch and excellent knowledge of English and French is a must.
If you have the ability to understand economic/sector trends and have a proactive attitude during research and you are a team player, well organized and rigorous, able to handle multi-tasks and meet tight deadlines, contact us for this great opportunity.