Senior Credit Analyst Team Leader
Consultant Melina Kayila
Date posted 28 October 20192019-10-28 2019-12-27 insurance Brussels Brussels BE EUR 5000 5400 5400 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international insurance group based in Brussels is currently on a look-out for a new Senior Credit Analyst Team Leader. The role of the future Senior Credit Analyst Team Leader consists primarily in gathering and in investigating businesses established in Belgium and Luxembourg in order to maintain a close watch on the company’s portfolio and provide to the group’s risk department with pertinent and updated information.
As the Senior Credit Analyst Team Leader, you will be reporting to the Information, Claims & Collection Director and some of your main responsibilities will include:
- You will manage a small team
- You will contact companies in order to obtain updated financial information (balance sheets, preliminary results, budgets and business trends)
- You will create the synthesis of all information gathered with clear conclusions and recommendations for the risk exposure
- You will modify or confirm companies’ assessments following a complete analysis
- You will investigate, manage, verify and enhance all available information received from external or internal information providers
- You will pro-actively build and maintain good working relationships with underwriting and information colleagues
The ideal candidate holds a master’s degree in Finance, Economics or in any other related field combined with proven experience of minimum 5 years in a similar role in the credit insurance or banking environment. Knowledge of company accounts (Belgian/Luxembourg GAAP, IFRS) is required for this role.
Fluency in English and Dutch is a must combined with operational knowledge in French.
If you understand economic/sector trends and have a proactive attitude during research, you are a team player, well organized and rigorous, able to handle multi-tasks and meet tight deadlines, and you are ready for a new exciting challenge, do not hesitate to apply for this outstanding opportunity.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.