Risk Underwriting Manager
Location Walloon BrabantFULL_TIME
Consultant Melina Kayila
Date posted 27 November 20192019-11-27 2020-01-26 insurance Wavre Walloon Brabant BE EUR 4000 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A company active in the insurance sector based in Wallonia is currently looking for a Risk Underwriting Manager to join their team.
As Risk Underwriting Manager, your main tasks will include:
- Analysing coverage requests, mainly business and independent leases
- Managing a team specialized in business / independent risk analysis
- Ensuring that the risk strategy is applied as described in the guidelines
- Making decisions independently and validating decisions made by the analysts
- Being able to defend and explain decisions at the request of the insured, either by phone or by mail
- Preparing and defending decisions in the Credit Committee
- Monitoring the portfolio of covered risks covered
- Following the economic news (BEL / LUX)
- Representing the department in the absence of the Head of Underwriting
The ideal candidate for this Risk Underwriting Manager position has a university degree in Finance. You have a first management level experience and you are familiar with the role of financial analyst / credit analyst.
You are fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus.
You are rigorous, you possess good analytical skills and an analytical mind, you can make decisions fast and identify risks. If this sounds like you, do not miss this opportunity and send us your application today.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.