Specialist in Financial Risk Modelling and Stress Testing
Consultant Melina Kayila
Date posted 30 October 2018 2018-10-302018-12-28 banking Avenue Louise 326 1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
An international worldwide banking company based in Brussels, is currently looking for a Specialist in Financial Risk Modelling and Stress Testing to lead a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management.
As Specialist in Financial Risk Modelling and Stress Testing , you will work closely with senior stakeholders and subject matter experts, including Executive Committee members. Your main responsibilities will be :
- Manage and oversee end-to-end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, meetings and workshops organisation, issue/risk identification and tracking, scope management, stakeholders’ management, and other project documentation preparation.
- Report and escalate progress/issues/goal deviations to management.
- Work with all required functions and groups to effectively plan and execute the project and, where required, coordinate resources across organisational boundaries.
- Where applicable, support the business partners in producing the deliverables of the project.
- Support the regulatory on-site inspections and investigations, as well as any investigation and reporting required to meet external auditor expectations.
- Work in close collaboration with the 3 Lines of Defence.
A Bachelor degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required.
5+ years of experience in the Financial Services sector or 3+ years of work experience in Project Management is preferred. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or Prince2 certification is preferred.
First class communication skills, both verbal and written in English, are required.
If you are detailed-oriented, result-driven, organised and you have an ability to work in confidential environments, send us your application to apply for this Specialist in Financial Risk Modelling and Stress Testing position.