Senior Financial Risk Manager
Consultant Melina Kayila
Date posted 21 March 20192019-03-25 2019-05-20 banking Brussels Brussels BE EUR 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A Belgian company active in the banking sector is now seeking a Senior Financial Risk Manager for its office based in the Brussels region. In this role, you will ensure the Group Risk section of the company and work with the Group Risk function accordingly.
As the Senior Financial Risk Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- Leading and supporting the completion of the ICAAP and ILAAP for the company, as well as supporting the Group (including providing input for the Group Recovery Plan)
- Ensuring that regulatory deliverable deadlines are met, including ICAAP and ILAAP and any others which arise during the year
- Leading regulatory requests for ad-hoc information or reporting, included stress test
- Maintaining, overseeing and updating risk models, namely those used for stress testing and recovery planning purposes and economic capital purposes
- Maintaining the approach to the Capital and Liquidity Risk through analysis and stress testing
- Overseeing the ongoing development of market risk and ALM models to support IRRBB and FX risk management for the Bank
- Supporting oversight of the capital and liquidity risk through reporting and tracking of the portfolio
You have a master’s degree in Economics, Finance or (Business) Engineering. You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in the area of financial risk management in a financial institution coupled with a previous experience with saving, deposit and mortgage products. You are fluent in English and have a good understanding of French or Dutch.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a candidate who has strong interpersonal and analytical skills. If you are highly motivated and have an entrepreneurial mind, send your application now and become the Senior Financial Risk Manager of this growing and dynamic company.