Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Consultant Melina Kayila
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-25 2019-08-24 banking Brussels Brussels BE EUR 5000 5250 5250 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leader in the banking sector based in Brussels is currently looking for a Regulatory Reporting Specialist. Reporting to the Head of Accounting and Regulatory Reporting, you will work in close collaboration with the Group’s regulatory reporting team and will be responsible for compiling regulatory reports and responding to regulatory queries.
As the Regulatory Reporting Specialist, you will contribute to the preparation of the regulatory reporting, to internal controls environment, as well as to improvement of quality:
- Assist with any regulatory data submissions by the Bank and the Group to regulatory authorities;
- Ensure that the quality of the data submitted meets the various regulatory requirements
- Maintaining a register of relevant local and European/international reporting regulations interpretation;
- Perform periodic review of regulatory reporting system data integrity;
- Documenting and maintaining relevant policies and procedures;
- Following up on relevant recommendations resulting from internal and external audits;
- Participate in the research, scoping, and implementation of new and revised regulatory reporting requirements.
The ideal candidate for the position of the Regulatory Reporting Specialist holds a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in Finance or Accounting coupled with at least 5 years of relevant experience in regulated financial service. You have a proven experience in an accounting or auditing role and have a good understanding of the regulatory framework applicable to banking.
Fluent in English, you have a strong written and spoken communication skills in French and/or Dutch.
If you are driven, independent, enthusiastic and hands-on, this amazing opportunity is waiting for you.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.